EXAMPLES of CASES
Nothing speaks louder than results.
- Successfully represented an IT security firm that was the subject of an FBI investigation into DDOS attacks and website hijacking. No charges were filed against the firm or its principals.
- Successfully represented the general counsel of an auto parts supplier who was the subject of a Department of Labor/IRS investigation into pension fraud. No charges were filed against the general counsel who now has a successful private practice.
- Assisted a privately owned and operated supplier of commercial water in investigating the embezzlement of over ½ million dollars by a former employee. Federal prosecution of the employee and full restitution to the company is anticipated.
- Represented a chemical compound producer in an FDA investigation of chemical testing deficiencies.
- Represented a wholesale food supplier to Asian restaurants in a joint DOT/IRS investigation into safety and cash transaction violations.
- Represented the president of a Japanese owned auto parts manufacturer who was the subject of an anti-trust investigation conducted by the Department of Justice. No charges were filed.
- Represented health care providers in allegations of billing fraud conducted by the Ohio BWC.
- Represented an aeronautical engineer in an FBI investigation involving industrial espionage and dissemination of export administrative regulation violations. Ultimately, no charges were filed.
- Represented an elected state official under investigation by the FBI for using his influence to divert money to projects from which he was alleged to have benefited. After reviewing documents and interviewing witnesses and presenting our findings to the U.S. Attorney’s office, the case was dropped.
- Assisted a public university whose athletic director improperly used his purchasing authority for personal gain. Presented findings to university officials and to authorities. The athletic director was prosecuted and convicted of embezzlement.
- Represented a national equipment supplier suspected of anti-trust violations. After an extensive internal investigation no charges were filed.
- Represented a metropolitan housing authority whose executive director was alleged to have improperly used public funds for his personal benefit. After reviewing documents and interviewing agency employees, the executive director was cleared of any wrongdoing.
- Represented a national assisted living company that suspected a construction manager of creating false invoices for work that was never completed. The results of our internal investigation were presented to the FBI and the construction manager was prosecuted.
- Represented a health care services business that provided billing services to doctors’ groups and hospital emergency room physicians that was under investigation by HHS for potentially upcoding and overcharging government health care programs. After conducting an internal investigation, no criminal charges were ever filed, and no civil suit was pursued.
GET LEGAL HELP TODAY!
If you need experienced representation, contact my office today at 513-623-5523.